There are two types of accounts in Mobitru: Personal and Team. You can choose the appropriate account in the Account menu in the top right corner of the application.
Personal accounts are available for EPAM employees only. You have a 500-minute quota per month.
The following restrictions are applied to Personal accounts:
- Premium devices trial period: the Premium devices session is 15 minutes.
- Device booking: booking is forbidden.
- The 500-minute quota cannot be changed.
The first quota depends on the first login to the platform. If you have logged in in the middle of the month, the platform will count the first quota proportionally. The following quota does not depend on a login date and will be 500 minutes.
If you are a member of a team and the team has a Mobitru account, you can choose it for testing.
Team accounts have the following advantages over Personal accounts:
- Premium device session is 1 hour.
- Bookings: personal and shared.
- Teammates management.
- Active users on devices (for dedicated devices only).
Packages for Team accounts
The Team accounts have one of the following options:
- Public cloud: the devices belong to Mobitru. The project uses the Public instance. Mobitru bills based on consumption.
- Private cloud: the devices belong to Mobitru. The project receives a special instance where the configured devices are kept. Only the project has access to the devices.
- Local cloud: the devices belong to the client. Mobitru provides the client with its license, hardware, and support. The client receives a special instance where the configured devices are kept. Only the client has access to the devices.
To find out prices on the Team packages, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can request upgrading a plan or creating a Team account in the Upgrade plan modal. You will find the modal in the magenta stripe (Personal accounts only), Statistics or Reached quota modal:
In the Upgrade Plan modal, you can choose:
- Project code: a project you are requesting a plan for. If you are not from EPAM or you do not have an assignment to a project, you will see “No project”.
- Estimated usage: the approximate time you think your team will need. This will help the Mobitru team provide the most appropriate option.