The Devices tab contains devices available for usage.
The tab has two views: Card and Detail. To change a view, you need to click on the View switcher:
The devices are presented as card blocks in the Card view. The view is divided into three sections:
- Premium – the newest and most popular devices
- Available – all other devices that are not busy
- Occupied – devices being in use or booked
You can perform the following actions in the Card view:
The Detail view represents devices as rows containing additional information and actions.
To work with a device in the Detail view, you can choose one of the ways:
- Hover over a device row and choose a button
- Click on the kebab menu and choose an action from there
- Click on a device row to choose an action from the Settings window.
In the Devices tab, you can check what Operating systems the Mobitru devices have.
Card view: check an OS under the device model.
Detail view: check an OS in the OS version column.