You can send an authentication request (Face Id, Touch Id) to your application on the Mobitru device.
Biometric authentication availability
The Biometric authentication feature is supported for native applications on iOS devices only.
Biometric authentication request steps
To use the Biometric authentication feature, watch the video or follow the steps under it:
- Upload your .ipa file to the Install App tab.
- Click on Install -> Choose the App Re-signing and Image Injection checkboxes -> Choose Start installation.
- Open the installed application.
- Choose the Face Id or Touch Id feature.
- Click on the Biometric Authentication button.
- Choose the request:
- Success to make a valid request.
- Fail to make an invalid request.
If you missed a step, you might face one of the following error messages:
If you did everything according to the instruction, but the feature fails, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information for developers
You can add our framework to your test builds. To find out the details, contact email@example.com.